domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2024

What is the job outlook for airline pilots?

I think it is very good.

From where I sit in the cockpit, I see mostly grey hair in the right seat.

I’ve heard that our airline will lose 40% of our pilots in the next few years. That means a lot of opportunity as we suck up the available pilots which will create lots of opportunities upstream in the military and regional airlines.

The latest downturn in travel has obscured the shortage for now. If you believe that air travel will return to normal and start to grow then the need for pilots is almost a certainty.

The demographic bulge of pilots that I belong to will be almost all retired in 5 years.

I wish I were a youngster again because I’d jump int aviation with a very optimistic feeling about my future.

Good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Espero atento tus comentarios